The Big Summer Holiday at Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts… one million Dirhams of luxurious hotel staycations, brought to you by Burjeel Hospital Dubai and De MontFort University Dubai on Radio Shoma 93.4.
From Sunday, 1st August, we will be giving you the chance to WIN a luxurious staycation this summer! We’ve teamed up with Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts for the biggest staycation ever, with hundreds of nights to give away in the world’s greatest city.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS COMPETITION
• The Big Summer Holiday is only valid for stays until 30th September 2021
• Prize is awarded based on double occupancy including all taxes, including breakfast. Additional occupancy will be charged by the hotel as per normal policy. You will be required to provide a credit card upon check in for any additional expenses.
• The tourism fee (AED20) will be payable by the winner upon check in at the property.
• This promotion is only valid for UAE residents, you may be required to provide your Emirates ID as proof of residency at any point.
• The prize is non-transferable and is subject to availability.
• The prize will be awarded as a voucher to redeem directly with the property, via an advanced booking.
• The prize is only valid for adults aged 18+
• The winner allocation will be based on an equal split from each ARN radio station website, to ensure a fair selection from all entries.
• Multiple entries are permitted, but only one winner will be announced per person.
• General ARN competition terms and conditions also apply.
President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan received Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko, who is participating in the 28th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP 28) at Expo City Dubai.
Dubai has announced an ambitious plan to achieve carbon neutrality, targeting a 50 per cent reduction in emissions by the year 2030.
The second edition of the RewirEd Summit, which was hosted inside COP28’s Green Zone, has made history by bringing education to the forefront of climate action, to impact billions of children and youth.