The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has added seventh centre for offering the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in Dubai.
The Al Safa primary healthcare centre has been added to the existing six facilities to accommodate the notable turnout for vaccination, Dr. Farida Al Khaja, CEO of Clinical Support Services and Nursing Sector at the DHA and Chairperson of the COVID-19 Vaccination Steering Committee said.
The centres offering the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine are:
- Al Safa primary health care centre
- Zabeel primary health care centre
- Al Mizhar primary health care centre
- Nad Al Hamr primary health care centre
- Al Barsha primary health care centre
- Uptown Miriff medical fitness centre
- Hatta Hospital.
UAE residents can register and book appointments for vaccination through the DHA app or the DHA’s toll-free number 800 342.